Copying Tests from a Previous Term
You can copy a test from a previous term to reuse in a new term.
- Select your name in the upper right corner.
- Select Switch Term.
- Choose the Term from the drop down from which you would like to copy either the test and/or class roster.
- Click Switch Term. You will see a message: Please note that the term has been set to read-only and that some actions will be disabled.
- Click View for the class that has the test you want to copy.
- Click Copy.
- Under Step1: Copy Test As… accept the name or if you would like another name for the test, type it under Test Name.
- Select the Term in which to copy the test.
- Under Step2: Chose Classes, select the class/classes in which to copy the test.
- Click Copy Test.
A message will appear in the bottom right of the screen “Your test has been copied successfully.”
|Posted - Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 8:14 AM. This article has been viewed 931 times.
|Online URL: https://support.gravic.com/remark/kb/article/copying-tests-from-a-previous-term-220.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)