Importing a Class Roster
Your administrator can import all of your teachers, classes and students, but sometimes it's more convenient to import a single class roster. Rosters can be imported from Excel spreadsheets and CSV files.
- Start out on the page of the class you would like to import a roster.
- Find the class “Roster” on the right side of the page, click “Edit”.
- Under “Manage Roster”, at the top middle of the page, check the circle that says “Import my students from an existing file”.
- Then click Import Students"".
- You are directed to the “Import Student” page, which is where you can import your student roster. Remark Test Grading Cloud Edition gives you the option to import a roster in either CSV or Microsoft Excel format.
- Please Note: There are specified guidelines to follow in order to import a student roster; these are listed next to the file selection. Remark Test Grading Cloud Edition also has the ability to find each field if you have headers, no matter the order in the file (e.g. First Name, Last Name, Student ID).
- To import a roster, click the purple box to browse your computers files or drag the specified file over from a folder to the purple box.
- Once you have selected your Class Roster file, your students are listed on the right side of the screen. You also have the option to reset your selection (top left under “Choose Import File”). The roster of the current class is automatically selected.
- Once you have selected all of the students you would like to import, you can select “Import Students” at the bottom of the page.
- You are directed back to the “Edit Class” page where you can add more students to your roster, or select “Save Class” and save the changes you made.
- Now your Class Roster lists all of the students you imported and enrolled in the course. You can now start creating and processing tests for your students.
|Posted - Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:28 AM. This article has been viewed 1361 times.
|Online URL: https://support.gravic.com/remark/kb/article/importing-a-class-roster-227.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)