Creating Tests with Multiple Versions/Answer Keys
A single test can have up to 5 different answer keys so that you can potentially avoid students copying off of another student's test.
2. Enter the Test Name and click Save Test. This directs you to the Test Editor.
3. Construct your test by adding in all the sections you would like on your test.
-Click the “Add” button to add in Multiple Choice, Math and Open Response questions.
3. In the Test Editor, to create more than one answer key, find the “Test Designer” and click “Edit Design”.
4. Once in the Design Settings, you will see a dropdown labeled “Number of Test Versions”.
6. Once you save your choice, click “Finished”. This will direct you to the Test page where you can Create your individual answer keys. To create your individual answer keys, click “Create” next to the answer key you wish to edit. Note: You can also print the answer keys with the blank student tests and then bubble in the correct answers.
7. To Print your tests, click “Distribute Tests” at the top right of the page and select "For Paper (Download and Print).
8. This directs you to the Print Tests page, where you can select how many blank tests you want (if any), if you want the answer key printed, and which students for which you would like to print tests. Once you click “Download Tests”, you are directed to a PDF of the answer sheets you selected.
9. At this point, you can print the tests, email the tests or save them as a PDF to print later.
10. Once you print, distribute, and get your completed tests back, you are ready to start scanning your tests. Scan the tests to a folder on your network, or another location that is accessible from the web browser running Remark Test Grading Cloud Edition.
11. Go back to the Test page, and click “Grade Tests” at the top of the page. You will notice that none of your students have any test data yet.
12. You are directed to the Grade Tests page. Choose your test images to be analyzed.
Please Note: In order to grade your tests, you will need to scan your completed tests into your computer outside of the Remark Test Grading Cloud software. The tests can either be all individual files, multiple files that contain more than one test image, or one file with all of the test images. The supported image formats are: TIF, PDF, JPG and PNG.
13. To upload your test files, click the "Select Files" to select a file or drag your file into the purple box where it says “Drag Tests Here or Click "Select Files" Above". Once you have your file(s) selected, you will see them “queued” up in the box. When you have selected all your files, click “GradeTests”.
14. When you upload your tests, Remark Test Grading Cloud Edition will process the score and flag any “Exceptions” or “Open Responses” to be reviewed on the right hand side bar of the page. For a test with multiple answer keys, the “Version” is listed next to the score. Students with exceptions have a red bubble next to the name with the number of exceptions on the test.
Please Note: When you choose to have a subjective without a “bubble in” for the score, you will have to write in the score for each student before their grade is complete.
15. Once you review all Exceptions and write-in all the grades for your subjective questions, your scores are complete and ready to analyze.
16. To analyze the test data in Remark Test Grading Cloud Edition, click “Reports” on the right hand side of the page, under “Test Breakdown”.
17. To review your test data based on the different test Versions, try running the Condensed Item Analysis report.
-This report shows you the question data for each test Version you have with each version displayed on a separate page. You can determine which test version you are looking at by noticing the “Version ID” at the top of the report. These reports can be saved, emailed or printed directly from this page. You can also Edit the answer key or email the report to students by clicking either of those choices at the top of the page.
|Posted - Fri, May 19, 2017 at 11:41 AM. This article has been viewed 25270 times.|
|Online URL: https://support.gravic.com/remark/kb/article/creating-tests-with-multiple-versions-answer-keys-236.html|
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)