If you would like to copy regions from one form template to another, you may use the Copy Special and Paste Special features. These features allow you to take add a region from one template to another, while preserving all of the region's original settings.
To use copy special and paste special:
1. Open the Remark Office OMR Template Editor twice.
2. Open one form template in the first instance of the Template Editor and another form template in the second instance of the Template Editor.
3. Select the region or regions in the first instance of the Template Editor that you want to copy by clicking them in the tree view.
Tip: You can select multiple regions by holding down Ctrl on the keyboard and clicking each region or by clicking a region, holding down Shift on the keyboard and then clicking another region; all regions in between the selections will be highlighted.
4. Select the Edit menu and then click Copy Special.
5. In the second instance of the Template Editor, select the node in the tree view after which you want to paste the new region(s).
6. Select the Edit menu and then click Paste Special. The new node (region) will be pasted after the highlighted node. You will then need to position the region correctly in the image representation area by dragging it with the mouse.
Article ID: 180
Created On: Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Last Updated On: Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 7:32 AM
Online URL: https://support.gravic.com/remark/kb/article/copying-regions-from-one-template-to-another-180.html