Changing a Password
Want to see this feature in action? Click here for a how-to-video: https://vimeo.com/439309731/1a335d39b6
If you need to change your password in Remark Test Grading Cloud Edition, perform the following steps:
- Start out on the home page, and click your name in the top right corner of the screen. A drop down list appears.
- Click “My Profile” on the drop down.
- Click “Change Password” on the drop down.
- Once you click “Change Password” you are prompted to enter your old password and create a new one. Be sure to follow the Password Requirements listed.
- Once you press “Update Password”, a green notification appears in the bottom right-hand corner confirming that your password has successfully been changed. Now you can continue using Remark Test Grading Cloud Edition.
Article ID: 221
Created On: Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 11:15 AM
Last Updated On: Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 11:59 AM
Online URL: https://support.gravic.com/remark/kb/article/changing-a-password-221.html