Making Terms Inactive (Archiving)
Want to see this feature in action? Click here for a how-to video: https://vimeo.com/226474341/f297e9e035
When a term is completed, you can make it inactive, which retains the information but allows you to set a new terms for the upcoming time frame as active. Inactive terms cannot be edited unless made active again.
- Start on your Account Dashboard (which can be found by clicking your name in the top right of the screen, and selecting “Account Dashboard” from the drop down.)
- Once in the Account Dashboard, click “Manage Terms” at the top of the screen.
- You are directed to the “Term Management” page. This is where you can create and edit your existing terms.
- To make a term “inactive”, click the purple pencil icon under the “Actions” column that corresponds with the term you wish to edit.
- You are directed to a page where you can edit your selected term. To make a term inactive, click the button that says “Archive Term” and then click "Archive Term" again to confirm this action. Note that all classes, tests, and data associated with this term will be set to read-only.
- Your term has now successfully been made “inactive”. You can tell which of your terms is inactive by noticing the word “Archived” next to the corresponding term name.
Article ID: 223
Created On: Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 8:58 AM
Last Updated On: Fri, Jan 11, 2019 at 10:28 AM
Online URL: https://support.gravic.com/remark/kb/article/making-terms-inactive-archiving-223.html