Want to see this feature in action? Click copying classes for a how-to video.
You can copy a class to yourself or another teacher to save time.
- Start out on the page of the term which has the class you would like to copy.
- In “Cards” view, click the “Copy” button of the class you wish to copy.
- In “Table” view, click the “Copy” icon of the class you would like to copy.
- Once you click “Copy”, you are directed to the “Copy Class” page.
- Here, you can specify the Class Name, Term and Teacher for which you would like to copy the class. You can also select whether you would like to copy the class roster over with the class.
- Once you have specified everything, click “Copy Class”.
Article ID: 228
Created On: Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 9:48 AM
Last Updated On: Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 2:21 PM
Online URL: https://support.gravic.com/remark/kb/article/copying-classes-228.html