Want to see this feature in action? Click here for a how-to video: https://vimeo.com/226474925/16224bf582
You may copy a test to another class of yours or other teachers so that it can be reused. Any data collected is not copied to the new test.
- Start out on the page of the class that has the test you would like to copy.
- In “Cards” view, press “Copy”.
- In “Table” view, press the “copy” icon to the right of the specified test you would like to copy.
- Once you click “Copy”, you are directed to the “Copy Test” page.
- Here you can specify the Test Name, Term in which to copy the test, and the classes to which to copy the test (including those of other teachers if you have appropriate permissions).
- Once you have specified the name, term, and class; click “Copy Test”.
Article ID: 231
Created On: Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 9:24 AM
Last Updated On: Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 1:03 PM
Online URL: https://support.gravic.com/remark/kb/article/copying-tests-231.html